5th QATEM Workshop, 26 August 2016, Potchefstroom (South Africa) This 5th edition is co-organized by North-West University (South Africa) and University of Perpignan, CRESEM-EA 7397 (France)
- Cultural Proximity and Bilateral Tourism Flow. Sylvain Petit (University of Valenciennes) and Neelu Seetaram (Bournemouth University, UK).
- Optimal market mix of French destinations. Laurent Botti and Hanitra Rakotondramaro (University of Perpignan, France).
- Measuring the efficiency of Tunisian tourism industry: a non-parametric approach. Rabiaa Hsouna, Hatem Salah (Carthage IHEC, Tunisia) and Mondher Sahli (University of Wellington, NZ).
- Evaluating Determinants of Farmer’s Identity toward Educational Tourism. Yasuo Ohe (Chiba University, Japan).
- How Competitive are South African Tourism prices?. Lindie Du Plessis and Melville Saayman (North-West University, South Africa).
- Marketing Branding by Using the Data Envelopment Analysis: Supply Chain Management performance in Tourism Destination in the United Kingdom (Kongmanwattana Papangkorn, Thailand).
- Assessing divers’ willingness to pay for user fees in the Portofino Marine Protected Area (North-West University, South Africa).